Site Update...

Harshyt Goel - Sunday, November 4, 2007 -

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

 

Well...ever since i started this blog...I never thought i would scale such unbelievable LOWS...

Let me see...A measley 3 authority on technorati putting us at a rank somewhere in 2 million...very refreshing...NOT.

Come on now people..the other blog for which i have been writing for

<a href="http://blog.ashtech.info/">"The Ashtech Blog"</a> is doing way better. almost a 200 authority so quickly isnt bad, anyways most of the credit would go to Webtalks owned by my friend Ashwini.Well...as they say.."Keep trying untill you succeed" and thats what i will do, So lets hope and pray for the blog.

Remember...nothings possible without you guys!!!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Since I like West Brom, I'm quite neutral.

Anonymous said...

This website is the expert I enjoyed reading it so much